Echigono Oyado Wakatake recognizes that protection of your personal information (name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, etc.) is one of our most important obligations, and will gather your information in the following ways.
In the gathering of personal information, Echigono Oyado Wakatake will comply with related laws and company regulations.
Echigono Oyado Wakatake will use the personal information we receive (name, address, telephone number, e-email address, etc.) for the following purposes.
(1) To identify the customer that made the reservation for stay.
(2) To provide guidance in the provision of services, such as reservation confirmation, etc.
(3) In cases that any tasks are necessary for the stay, banquets, etc.
(4) To provide guidance of service plan, new products, etc. that are offered by Echigono Oyado Wakatake.
(5) In case providing a questionnaire to improve Echigono Oyado Wakatake's service.
Echigono Oyado Wakatake will not provide personal information to third parties excluding the following cases.
(1) The customer provides consent
(2) It adheres with laws and regulations
(3) When consent from customer is not possible and it is necessary to protect human life, the body, property, etc.
We will take the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leak, loss, disposal, etc. of personal information along with other safety control measures.
February 10, 2012
Echigono Oyado Wakatake
President Hiroki Tsukano